NorthPenguins
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NorthPenguins

Welcome to NorthPenguins! Game: http://cppscreator.pw/play/id/1966

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Administrator application

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Administrator application Empty
PostSubject: Administrator application   Administrator application Icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2016 11:11 am

Hi, today I am applying for administrator on this forums so let's get straight to it.
Name
Sarcastic
Experience
I have a lot of experience with Euan's forums as I had been an administrator on previous ones and had great fun helping him out with things, I wish to continue helping him. I was also a master on the DSGHQ forums
Why do you want administrator?
I want administrator because I'd love to make a difference to this community and make it a better place. I'd love to help new users to enjoy the forums.
Am I trustworthy?
Yes, I am trustworthy as my experience tells it all, and I have certainly gained Euans trust!
Thanks for reading my administrator application!
Back to top Go down
SirEuan
Owner
Owner
SirEuan

Credits : 316072

PostSubject: Re: Administrator application   Administrator application Icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2016 11:13 am

Well, this is really good!

You deserve to be this rank. Go on the chatbox and I'll make you one.

Emperor
Back to top Go down
https://northpenguins.forumotion.com
Cattle

Credits : 292401

PostSubject: Re: Administrator application   Administrator application Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2016 9:03 pm

Username: Cattle
Timezone: EST

Role: Moderators Rank

Why should you be chosen?

You should choose me for the rank of moderators because i am helpful, loyal, active and i wont abuse my powers. I can help users a lot because i have been this rank several times in cpps creators and on mirai.so. So i have lots of experience which is good. I am very trust worthy and i wont be a moderator anywhere else but here, i will dedicate my time here as long as possible..
Back to top Go down
Elite101
Chatbox Moderator
Chatbox Moderator
Elite101

Credits : 292434

PostSubject: Re: Administrator application   Administrator application Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2016 9:16 pm

Cattle wrote:
Username: Cattle
Timezone: EST

Role: Moderators Rank

Why should you be chosen?

You should choose me for the rank of moderators because i am helpful, loyal, active and i wont abuse my powers. I can help users a lot because i have been this rank several times in cpps creators and on mirai.so. So i have lots of experience which is good. I am very trust worthy and i wont be a moderator anywhere else but here, i will dedicate my time here as long as possible..
Tell about your experiences.
Back to top Go down
Katrules
Katrules

Credits : 292453

PostSubject: Re: Administrator application   Administrator application Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 9:01 pm

Guest wrote:
Hi, today I am applying for administrator on this forums so let's get straight to it.
Name
Sarcastic
Experience
I have a lot of experience with Euan's forums as I had been an administrator on previous ones and had great fun helping him out with things, I wish to continue helping him. I was also a master on the DSGHQ forums
Why do you want administrator?
I want administrator because I'd love to make a difference to this community and make it a better place. I'd love to help new users to enjoy the forums.
Am I trustworthy?
Yes, I am trustworthy as my experience tells it all, and I have certainly gained Euans trust!
Thanks for reading my administrator application!

Are you registered? This is a good application, but you seem to be a guest
Back to top Go down
SirEuan
Owner
Owner
SirEuan

Credits : 316072

PostSubject: Re: Administrator application   Administrator application Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2016 7:22 am

He is only on the game, Kat. He was sarcastical/sarcastic.

SirEuan
Back to top Go down
https://northpenguins.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Administrator application   Administrator application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Administrator application
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NorthPenguins :: Applications-
Jump to: